HAMZIĆ All American training serves families to first-time tennis players to junior and adult competitive players. All services offered are provided by former professional tennis player, college star Emir Hamzić & his team of coaches. Our clients enjoy unique tennis events year-round, private lessons, group classes, strength & conditioning, mental training. Programs included are...
- Designed to encourage and motivate the junior players.
- Specifically designed drills to help my players master a set of skills at their level.
- Offer leagues and tournament play to help students master competitive play skills.
- Based on the four pillars of technical play, tactical play, competitive play, and physical development
- Encourage balanced players with strong technical skills
- Available to junior development plays who choose to take their tennis to the next level.
- Based on the UTR system different levels require prior approval from myself
- Geared towards players aspiring for college-level or professional tennis.
- Clinics are offered at every level
- Great opportunity to focus on the offense-defense aspect of doubles,
- Build solid technique
- Learn new skills to take your game to the next level.
1. Ladies Clinic
2. Men's Clinic
- Drill & play clinics.
3. Tennis Cardio
- Ultimate full-body, calorie-burning, aerobic workout
- Social fun setting for players of all levels
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
- Reduce injury and enhance performance.
- In the interest of each clients unique needs,
- Custom training regimens are written and their progress is rigorously tracked.
1. Performance Training
- Our training programs are based on extensive research in high-performance training
- Customized for the player based on tournament schedules, on-court training loads, injury history, and personal athletic strengths and weaknesses.
2. Adult Training
3. Private/Semi-Private Training
4. Team Training
- Specific topics every session that covers areas such as
- Our mental training sessions provide specific plans for each athlete to follow and track.
- In addition, we provide sessions for our parents and educate them on their role in the sport of tennis.
2. Sport specialization
3. Empowering your kids